Friday, October 29, 2010

Princess Jolee

Happy Halloween!

First, I have to say: My husband does not approve of this. LOL! Once a year, I can really annoy him by dressing Jolee up in a costume and I can get away with it. He doesn't like it, but I get away with it! He doesn't think dogs should be dressed up. He doesn't think they are "happy" in clothes.

I will admit she doesn't look so happy in this picture. This picture says, "Why are you doing this to me, AGAIN?"


This is a bit of a happier picture.


She got tired during this photo session.


This picture says, "Is this good enough?"


Well, another photo shoot is in order. None of these are going to do....I will be back.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Awwww, I love it! Princess Jolee...perfect! I love your commentary with the pictures too!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

That is perfect - the pink is the best color for her soft, sweet coat! I think it is cool when the dogs get costumed up!! But then again, we don't own a pet!! I'm sure Chato would say the sMe thing as R!

Bashful said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it! I know I'd do the same thing if I had a dog. (Dogs may not like it, but at least they put up with it. Cats are a whole 'nother story, LOL.)

Shel said...

OK...so I know this won't make you happy, but I have to admit that I'm on your hubbie's side here. Dogs just shouldn't be wearing clothes! LOL