Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some Scrappy Stuff

A friend of mine just became a Grandmother! She has been so excited the last few months. After the baby was born, she immediately sent me a few pictures and then some more the day the baby came home. I saw this picture below and knew it would make a perfect Congratulations card. I couldn't resist using it. Look at that sweet face, little hands and tiny feet. So precious!


Everyone adored this card! How could they not with that precious baby on the front! I love using photos on cards! It's so personal!

This picture below makes me smile. Have you had a picture that you can look at over and over and no matter what kind of mood you are in, or what kind of day you had, it just brings a smile to your face? This picture does that for me!


I don't know if DH appreciates this as much as I do. I love this photo!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

OMG! I can totally see the smiles on Robert and Jolee! How awesome!!

That little card is so precious too! I love those little touches that you add to all of your scrappy projects - it is SO YOU!

Shel said...

Awwwwwww! Super Cute!

Bashful said...

Such a cute picture! Jolee looks almost like she's laughing! No wonder you love this one. :-)