It was raining the day we went....no blue skies. The tour started through the front doors of this mansion.
Headsets were given to us, which was a perfect tour guide. We were able to go at our own pace. Here is his living room. I love the cream colors.
A pretty lamp in his Jungle Room. Most pictures I took in there were dark. We aren't allowed to use flash.
His gravesite. It is beautiful. His mother, father and grandmother are buried there, as well as his twin brother who was stillborn. It's amazing how many people visit each year and leave flowers and momentos behind.
Us leaving.....I took tons of pictures but just wanted to share a few.



4 comments:
What a SMART idea! This is something I would do! I love dates and recalling events like this! Good Call. Such cool pics, too. I only recently learned that Elvis had a twin! I heard that Lisa Marie is naming one of her twins Jesse for him.
Cool pix! I'd love to see Graceland someday. I'm guessing there's quite a bit I don't know about Elvis. This is the first I had heard about a twin. Thanks for sharing!
Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them!!! I didn't even know he had a twin.
Never was much of an Elvis fan, but after seeing your cool photos, I definitely want to visit Graceland! Those peacock stained glass windows in the living room are SO gorgeous... and I never knew he had a twin brother!
Post a Comment