Friday, December 12, 2008

Last visit to Disneyland

Our Disneyland Annual Passes expire soon....and we probably won't be renewing them. This was our last visit for the year. We were able to finally go with SIL and family and had a great time!

DH and SIL before Toy Story Mania!


Little Eric didn't enjoying wearing his glasses and kept taking them off.


I took this picture! It came out so good! They are such a cute family and look so happy here!


We went on Tower Of Terror with BIL. This was his first time and had no idea what to expect! We are in the front row. I sat on the end which has a handle to hold onto! That is the best spot! I love that ride!


The only picture of dh and I the whole entire day. SIL took it and she did a GREAT job! I love this picture!


I have mentioned I really wasn't in the Christmas spirit this year. The last couple of days have changed things a bit. We decorated more here, our little tree is up and stockings are hung (Jolee has one too). It feels more like Christmas time now.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures Louisa! It looka like you guys had fun! We sooooo wanted to go on Toy Story Mania, but Fast Passes were out and the wait was 90-120 minutes the whole day!!! Love the picture of you and DH in front of the lights!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Beautiful pics! I totally adore your "festive" scarf, too! (I am a big scarf girl! - Can't have too many!) Gorgeous and blessed! Two wonderful things to put you right in the mood for this awesome holiday!