Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you and your families have a wonderful Christmas together! Stay Safe!
Picture taken last week (cell phone) at Disneyland! Of course! I bought these cute Minnie ears and couldn't resist taken a picture. There's not many places you can wear those things! :)
You look so snuggly warm - winter in CA? You would fit tight in with some colder weather too! Chicago is calling your name! I love that holiday pair of ears!
6 comments:
Well, personally, I think Mickey and Minnie ears are in style anywhere, LOL. I love the picture! Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas, too!
Hugs, Kitty >^..^<
I love the Minnie ears!! :)
OOps - that was Angela loving the Minnie ears!
You look so snuggly warm - winter in CA? You would fit tight in with some colder weather too! Chicago is calling your name! I love that holiday pair of ears!
Great pic! Glad to hear your holiday was great!! Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas...a little late:) I wanted A to have a pair of Minnie ear's so bad, but she wouldn't wear them:( But you look cute in them!!
Post a Comment