Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking back - October

Well, I guess I lied. I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted. I know I have a few faithful readers out there. Thank you! :)

It's been busy....I have been busy. We have been furniture shopping and finally decided. I will post pictures once it arrives in a few weeks.

In October we went to a Country concert close to home. The radio station put it on and it was a blast. I finally saw Brad Paisley. He is amazing with his guitar.

Here is a self portrait. I wanted to make sure I got my tatoo in the shot.


Dierks Bentley and Jimmy Wayne performed also right before Brad on the main stage. Here Brad Paisley is singing "Celebrity". One of my favs!


He had an animated cartoon about Country stars and a super hero. He was the super hero. :) It was cute. And of course I had to take a picture of the animated Kenny Chesney! My Country super hero!


What is a post with a picture of Jolee? LOL! Here she is one night after she went out to take care of her business...it was raining and I had to dry her off. We had like one rainy day in October...all the hype on the news and it wasn't much rain!


Here is an update on my last post...about the window coverings. We wanted something to cover mainly because of night. We added chocolate panels. They are cotton and thin enough to show all of the beautiful french doors and window during the day when we have them to the side. I am pretty happy with our choice. We didn't want to do blinds because they aren't that nice looking. We wanted something casual because we are casual people...nothing fancy.


We went to Disneyland before Halloween. Lots of pumpkins carved in Disney character....this is for my Disney fans! Isn't it cute?


Halloween night we didn't have many trick-or-treaters....three groups and the last group was our friends! Here is our friend's daughter loving Jolee! She was an owl. She is the cutest little girl! Jolee was a bumble bee but didn't want to keep her hat on. I don't blame her!


Thanks for reading my quick update on October. I hope it's not a month before the next post!

5 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Life flies by us...but I am so glad you have spent the past month so well! You guys look like you are having a blast fixing up your new home and taking time to go out on the town! These are the best days. May all the rest continue to fall in place for you!!

Pam said...

Your window coverings look great! I totally feel you on the time thing...I cannot believe it is November-this year has flown by! That is a super cute picture of you guys at the concert!

Vikki said...

Thanks for updating your blog! Your chocolate panels look great! Is Jolee supposed to be a bee for Halloween?

Bashful said...

I'm one of those faithful readers! Love the chocolate panels - good choice. Jolee is adorable as always, and that's an awesome photo of you and hubby!

And thanks for posting the picture of the Mickey pumpkin! I *so* want to visit Disneyland around Halloween - see the decorations, and the Haunted Mansion overlay!

Shel said...

Love your window coverings. What does your tatoo say?