Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Thursday

Well, I got my Kenny CD. I have to admit, I haven't listened to it all completely yet. The few songs I have heard.........are FABULOUS! Of course, I will say that! I love that guy! I was disappointed I didn't get to see him on Good Morning America due to all the fires down here in Southern California. They had it on every station.

Baseball season is over for us. WE were happy to make it to the playoffs and attended at least one game, which our team did not win. But at least they broke that terrible record and finally beat Boston in a playoff game. Hip Hip Hooray for that!
Here is a picture of us the last game of the season. We sat next to this cute little family during the season, loved them! They took a great picture of us!


Today we are off to take my husband's parents out for lunch. They are celebrating their 37th Wedding Anniversary! How sweet! Here is the funky Anniversary Card I made for them. I have to say, I love it!


Maybe my next post I will share some more NY pictures! Happy Friday Eve! (As my sweet friend Kitty would say).

3 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

so im not the only one who forgets to take of the sunglasses in a photo... you two look so cute, and the back drop is FABOULUS. the card is cool too... where'd you get the cards?

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I have to agree w/ Jakki! You to are the cutest - you know that I adore the couple pics of you guys - they are the best ones!

Cute anniversary card! What an amound of years together! I can't wait to see that time come! :)

Hurry with those NYC pics...I am sitting on pins and needles!!!

Pam said...

That is an awesome picture of you two!!!!! Love your cute little card too, how clever!!!