Don't miss him on "GOOD MORNING AMERICA" today! Here is a run down of his schedule (in case you are interested). "After "Good Morning America," Chesney tapes CBS' "The Early Show," then gets on a jet and heads to Los Angeles where he will appear on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno on Wednesday and "Ellen" on Friday, Oct. 17th. The leading nominee for the 42 Country Music Association Awards - including nods for Entertainer, Male Vocalist, Album and Single of the Year, Chesney will be joined by the Wailers on ABC's live CMA Awards telecast on Nov. 12th." He will be so close....and I won't be there.
Since I can't sleep, I will post just a couple of pictures from my trip to NY. i know it's been almost a month since I have been back. I have been busy, busy and more busy.
The first night we went to the Empire State Building and we actually were still up there at midnight for my Birthday. Maybe DH planned it that way, I don't know, but it was pretty cool!
One of our views. I like how clear this picture came out.
A "self-portrait". I have a friend that always says the pictures we take ourselves turn out better than when others take it. Maybe not always true. But this is one of the first pictures taken at my new age. (I won't mention that age) LOL
I promise, someday, I will add more NY pictures and have more stories. Off to get some sleep now!



3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of you two!!! That one of the city is AMAZING too!!! Love it!!! You are so cute about the KC cd, you will have to give us the review;) Can't wait to see more NY pictures!!!
This is what I was looking for to brighten my day! Look at those NYC smiles!! Can't wait to see what you do with these!!
I have kenny arriving by mail!! I have heard lots of good things but can't wait to hear the songs!
Love the NY pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see you in the Hard Core Girls room again!
Post a Comment