Saturday, October 18, 2008

NY PIctures Day One

A few more pictures from NY.

Here is one of my first views from the plane as we arrived. I was so excited! People around me must have thought I was crazy snapping pictures the way I was. This is one of the better ones.


We arrived at our hotel, The Bedford Hotel and found out we were upgraded to a suite! It was a cute little hotel that once were apartments way back when....don't remember exactly. We were on the only floor that had a balcony and had it all to ourselves! This hotel was perfect for my first time! We were very pleased with our experience there! We were so close to everything. Grand Central Station was just down the street and around the corner!

From our balcony, we could see the Chrysler Building around the corner.


Right when you step out on the balcony, you can see the Empire State Building!


We walked to Time Square to take the 2 hour Night Tour through Manhattan.


I LOVE Time Square! We somehow ended up there every night! I love all the lights and the people, it was always busy! I didn't think I would like Time Square as much as I did!


Our tour took us all over Manhatten. We crossed over to Brooklyn and got some great shots of the city. More to come later....

4 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures!!!! I wish I would've gotten to see Times Square at night, how cool! Awesome view from your hotel too! YAY! Can't wait to see more!

Shel said...

WOW! How did you get the night shots to come out so clear and vibrant? My night NY shots are all blurry (but that could be because I was drinking...a LOT!) LOL

SnapScrapRepeat said...

these are sparkling pics Ican't wait to see how you use them and the terrific scenery!

Bashful said...

So many amazing photos! I would have been the same way, taking photos on the plane, in the airport, anywhere and everywhere! Thanks so much for sharing your trip!