In 2005 we sailed the Navigator of the Seas. This year we are sailing the Explorer of the Seas, same size, same ship, different name. The night clubs and bars are different but the layout is the same.
Here we are docked in St Thomas.
A view from the mountain top on our tour of the island.
Picture taken from our balcony as we leave port at the end of the day.
One of the most exciting parts of cruising is pulling into a new port. This picture was taken from our balcony while docking in St Thomas in 2006.

That year, we decided to go to ST. John. WE took a cab and then a ferry to St. John. Here is one of our first views of the island.

This is Trunk Bay. (I do not know any of these people in the picture)

St. Maarten in 2006, although we went in 2005, I don't have a picture in front of this sign! Hmmm...This year, we will make sure to get another one of these shots.

This picture was taken from our ship.
2005: We took a snorkeling excursion to Pinel Island. It was really beautiful there.
Picture taken from the snorkeling spot.

In a few weeks, I will have new experiences to share of these islands. I am really looking forward to this long vacation. The countdown continues, getting closer with the numbers being in the "teens" now! YIPPIE!



5 comments:
LOUISA!! These beautiful clear waters will be in front of you before you know it. Just looking at them now help me daydream myself right out of this chilly weather!
I am so jealous!!! Stunning pics!! Can't wait to see what you get this year and hear all about your trip!!! I know it will be fabulous!
Gorgeous pictures! Wow - no wonder you're so excited! I'm so looking forward to your new pix and stories! :-)
These photos are amazing, Louisa! Just awesome. And thank you so much for sharing them with us! :)
Oh I just love all these pictures. Makes me want to take a cruise again!!
Post a Comment