I am alive! And I am back to reality. I am almost finished with my full week of work. My 13 night cruise was something to remember. I had a great time! Nice and relaxing...I never felt rushed...I don't think I can go back to a 7 night cruise now! Next year's cruise is already booked.
I will be back soon with details and pictures.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY! I can't wait to see your smiling face in your cruise pictures!! I want to hear the 13 day details of all the sand, surf, and drinks!!!
Love your new totally tan PICTURE too!
Totally looking forward to pix and stories! I'm so glad you had a good time! (Okay, maybe I'm just a wee bit jealous, too, LOL.) Glad to have you back!
I did not realize you were going for 13 nights-WoW!!! I can't wait to see the pictures (I know I keep saying that, but it's true, lol)! That picture of you to the right is super cute-love that blue blue water!!
Post a Comment