Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2010 already?

Well, it seems to get earlier and earlier each year. I booked our 2010 cruise today! Yep! This is the first time we have booked a cruise before we went on our next cruise! Maybe we are a little obsessed, maybe we can call it over anxious, I don't know. I found a cruise, the only one like it on a ship that we like, in April 2010. I found it last week and it took some convincing on my part and my cruise buddies part, but we talked my DH into it! It's booked but I won't start that countdown until we get back from this year's cruise.

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I love to plan ahead! I'm with you - book that trip (just get cancellation insurance for the WHAT IF's!! What destination is in the plan - still Caribbean? Good for you!

Shel said...

Yayy! Cruise time!! Woohooo!

Bashful said...

You're the cruisin' queen! That's so exciting! :-)

Pam said...

Never to far ahead to plan in advance...will you be going to any new areas this cruise?