Here is first formal night, a close up shot.

Full body shot!
Our third formal night happened to be on our FIVE Year Anniversary! I didn't know it was going to work out that way.
I can't say that I love this picture. The background is an aquarium outside of our dining room. We were late for dinner and only had time for a quick shot.

DH surprised me with this cake after dinner. The waiters and Head Waiter brought the cake out and sang a Happy Anniversary song. It was very sweet of DH to do this.
Some natural shots while they were singing to us.
I do not like this picture. Part of it is that we did not like our head waiter and then he had to go and put on these stupid glasses. I was very upset when I was going through my pictures and saw this was the only one of us smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. But then after we downloaded our cruise buddies pictures, they had a picture that I was able to crop him out.
Here is the picture from our cruise buddies camera.

After dinner we tried to get a better picture of us but the lighting is horrible and the stranger who took it was so far away. I cropped it but the quality is not good.

I hope it doesn't seem like I am complaining, I was just a little disappointed in some of the way the pictures turned out. I didn't mind dressing up this time either. I realized, it's not so bad, it only happens once a year! :)
Until next time...



6 comments:
i don't blame you at all...so much planning goes into these BIG nights; of course you want the pictures be just so too!
In the end, YOU BOTH were gorgeous. It always takes an outside eye to not be so critical - I rip myself every chance I get - but my friends keep me in line. :)
I'm starting to become more carefree and know in the end that years down the line I may have a different perception
Oh my goodness you look gorgous!!!! WOW!!! I kind of like the pics where you are laughing and not looking at the camera. SOmetimes non posed pictures show our personality more! In the end though you look awesome!!!!
I love all the pix! You (and your dressy dresses) are gorgeous! I know how you feel - I rarely like pictures of myself - but really, they're all wonderful. And someday down the road, I think you'll just be so glad to have them, whether they're perfect or not. (But I think they're all perfect!) Thanks for sharing!
Gosh, you look spectactular!! Your dresses are beautiful and you and your hubby look wonderful! Congrats on the 5 years too! I am right behind you.
Wowee girl! You guys looked amazing, all fancy!! I love the dresses and Happy Anniversary to you! It is our 5 year this October!
NO! I SO know how you feel! How come people can't take good photos?! Seriously... how hard is it to ZOOM in to the faces, and see them CLEARLY in the camera?! Seriously! I mean, it IS a digital camera people, not a spaceship! Sheesh! :D
Okay... stepping DOWN off my soapbox now. :D
Happy Anniversary! You two look so great! Man, we need to get dressed up more often. We have ONE photo of us dressed up together since our wedding, and it's only the shoulders up! LOL. Maybe we just need to get out more... LOL.
LOVE all these photos though, and the dresses ended up looking fabulous! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment