Here are some random pictures from the last week.
Last Friday on our first regular work day, I was ready to leave and called Jolee's name and looked near her bed where I last seen her. She wasn't there. I called her again and went to the living room...nowhere out there. I went back in the bedroom and noticed a lump under the curtains. Hmmm...could it be? I got closer and saw just a little brown nose sticking out! I lifted the curtain and there she was! She was hiding from me! I wasn't thinking before I lifted the curtain to take a picture but I did after. This is the after picture.

I get home before DH. Here she is looking out the front window waiting for him. She kept hearing cars and would run and wait. It was so cute.

I went shopping yesterday and saw this dinnerware set. It is just beautiful! I wish I could get them. I took a picture of them to send to my cruise buddy because she loves palm trees. (They are at Kohls if anyone is interested)

It's been hot here in Southern California. I took this picture yesterday when I was out. I don't remember exactly where I was since I traveled a bit out of my new area but I think it was closer to home.

This picture was taken with my cell phone as I was leaving my new home yesterday. We love it here! We keep telling each other every day it seems. :) If it isn't him telling me, it's me telling him! We have the corner lot. We looked it up and we are almost positive it is the biggest lot in this community. Our backyard is pretty big. We have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a good size kitchen and dining room and living room, and a loft! We love the loft! It has two rooms up there and is spacious enough for one room to be a guestroom and the second will be my scraproom. Yes, finally, I get my own scrap area! Woo hooo! There is no door or bathroom upstairs but it is just perfect for us! :)

I promise it won't be so long until the next post. We have lots of stuff to do here still. We need a new mattress, a new couch set, and figure out window coverings for the living room. We are so happy in our new home!



5 comments:
YAY! Congratulations! You have a beautiful new home! I am glad Jolee is exploring and finding all the quirks that will make her happy!!
Watch out for the curse of the white tiled floor...sometimes those things refuse to cooperate and stay clean! I KNOW!!! My kitchen and I have fights ALL THE TIME!
Best wishes for a gorgeous life here!
Congrats Louisa-I love it! It sounds like it is just perfect for you guys and Jolee:) That is so cute that she waits for DH to come home! Ditto to what Candi said on the white tile:( The Swiffer wet jet is the best thing I think!!
BEautiful home, Louisa!! All the best!
Your new home is beautiful! Jolee is so cute. I'm so glad she's adapting! And a loft for your scrap area?! How cool is that! You'll post pix of your new scrap room sometime, right? :-)
It looks and sounds great! I'm so happy for you guys! Looks amazing! :D
Post a Comment