And this book. I have been searching for this book every since I seen the two authors on Ellen DeGeneres. I found it yesterday. As soon as I start reading it, I will post about it.
From the book:If you can't take one more day of self-loathing, you're ready to hear the truth: You cannot keep shoveling the same crap into your mouth every day and expect to lose weight.
Authors Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin are your new smart-mouthed girlfriends who won't mince words and will finally tell you the truth about what you're feeding yourself. And they'll guide you on making intelligent and educated decisions about food. They may be bitches, but they are skinny bitches. And you'll be one too-after you get with the program and start eating right.
About the Authors:
Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin started a movement when they wrote their best-selling manifesto, Skinny Bitch. Both a wake-up call and a kick in the ass, Skinny Bitch exposed the horrors of the food industry while inspiring people to eat well and enjoy food.
From Rory and Kim: We met at a talent agency in 1996, and became fast friends. And one of the foundations for our friendship was food. We were both completely obsessed with it. But we weren't always healthy eaters. So eventually, when we did change our ways, we experienced firsthand the difference a healthy diet could make. And the more we learned for ourselves, the more we wanted to share our knowledge and help others.
So we set out to write Skinny Bitch: A no-nonsense, tough-love guide for savvy girls who want to stop eating crap and start looking fabulous! There is a common misconception that Skinny Bitch is all about deprivation. Nothing could be further from the truth. Skinny Bitch is the lifestyle we live, and rest assured, we would never maintain it if we felt deprived. Whether it's shopping for food, talking about food, thinking about food, dreaming about food, cooking food, or eating food, we can't get enough. We devised the Skinny Bitch plan so we could have our cake and eat it!
BTW: A Skinny Bitch is someone who enjoys food, eats well, and loves her body as a result. It has nothing to do with how much you weigh or what size you are! Skinny Bitches come in all beautiful shapes and sizes!
If you are interested in this book, here is the link: SkinnyBitch book



2 comments:
You will have to let me know about this book...sounds great-I need "someone" to kick my a$$ into gear, lol. CUTE sandals too:)
now I am intrigued!
I want to know more!
Post a Comment