A friend of mine went out of town last weekend and came across this place.
http://www.louisasplace.net/ She ate there for breakfast and brought me back this coffee mug. I have been using it since. I love when someone gives you something so unexpected. It totally made my day! She is a very thoughtful person and I cherish her friendship.

I made her this thank you card yesterday. I thought the card was so appropriate. She knows how much I love coffee! Plus she loves my homemade cards and it makes me feel good to give her one, knowing how much she appreciates them.
4 comments:
That mug is so cute! And so is the card you made! I totally love your cards. Sometime you'll have to tell me where you got those playing cards, though - they're so cool!
This is absolutely adorable! I'm glad you receive such sweet surprises, because no one deserves them more than you! Now, if you find a way to inject caffine - you better patent it and tell me first thing!!
Too cute - the mug and the card!
AWW-I so need that playing card, lol!!! What a fun mug, that was very sweet! Love your fun cheery card too!
Post a Comment