LeeAnn Rimes had to fly home to see her vocal doctor, so she was not there. Kenny sang longer and went off set and sang songs he doesn't normally sing. He sang "Got A Little Crazy" the first time this tour! I love that song! Kenny also couldn't remember some of his older songs. It was so cute. He tried to sing "There goes my life" but couldn't remember. We were singing the words to him and he just laughed and apoligized. He is just adorable. I love how down-to-earth he is.
He also sang "Good Stuff". This song is one of my favorite older songs. I love how touching the words are. He tried to sing the "Woman with you" but couldn't quite remember all the words to that one too.
We were also lucky that he sang "Old Blue Chair". This was the highlight of the concert for me. I love this song. Hearing him sing with just his guitar and without the band always gives me chills. His voice is just beautiful.
Here he is, trying to decide who gets his autographed guitar. He must do this every concert! He is so great to his fans. All the times I have seen him, he signs afterwards too.
It took him awhile to decide. Whoever he picked, we didn't get to see them.
We also had some excitement. I saw Kenny point to someone in the audience that was surrounding the stage. He pointed to this person and said something to someone on stage with him. They went down to the fans and eventually picked this guy out. They tried escorting him out but he argued with them. Finally he left. Later Kenny explained that some guy flipped him off. "Can you believe some guy flipped me off? This has never happened to me before". Ha! Who would do such a thing to Kenny?
After Kenny thanked us and started to walk back stage, a blond chick jumped on the stage and started to run after him. Security quickly detained her and pulled her off. Kenny comes back to the microphone and says "That is a no-no. You don't want to do that" and laughed.
I have to say I love him more after this concert. I think this concert beat the one in 2006 and I thought that was awesome! I wasn't too disappointed that LeeAnn wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, she is a wonderful singer and a good performer but I enjoyed the extra time and songs with Kenny. Kenny is my #1 Country Guy!



2 comments:
Sounds like it was a fabulous concert. Looks like he's looking write at you in that one picture. :D
WOW! What pictures! How close were you girlie? I can't wait to see him next Saturday (one week from RIGHT NOW!) and I hope I am able to get some shots!! WOW! I am drooling.
Post a Comment