Friday night we went to the Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival. We went with another couple and had such a great time. This is something I have wanted to do for a few years now. I am so glad we had the opportunity this year!

We sampled some wine, seven different ones to be exact. We will have to go back to the wineries on another day to purchase them. My favorite was "Orange Muscat". I even took my picture with the wine maker!
The bike below is pretty cool. I love the wine bottle incorporated into the bike.

There were a total of 8 balloons participating in the "Balloon Glow". There were two stages with different performers. We saw Blake Shelton at the Main Stage and then ran over to see the Balloon Glow at the other stage. This is something I didn't want to miss.
They lit all the balloons at the same time. It was a beautiful site. We couldn't get a good picture with us and the balloons.


I am hoping someday to take a balloon ride. This is something to put on my "To Do List".
5 comments:
I love the balloon pics! You must scrap those!!! So colorful!
How cool! You've got more guts then me, though, actually wanting to ride in one of those things! But I totally love to watch them - great pix!
Ooooh! The balloons look beautiful - bet it was awesome to see that!
Love that bottom picture-how cool! I am jealous about the wine tasting too-how fun! I would be too scared to be in a balloon that high...but maybe not after some wine, lol.
These are fantabulous! I love how the light is so warm on you and Robert in that first pic! The balloons at night are stunning too! I love this!
Post a Comment