Not everyone likes Country Music. I didn't start listening to Country Music until about 7 years ago. A girl at my work loved it. She would let me listen to my hip-hop station but on Sunday's she insisted on listening to the Top 20 Countdown on our local Country station, KZLA. This is when I started to enjoy it more and appreciate some of the songs. Brad Paisley was one of the first Country Artists that I remember listening to.
Anyways, here is his latest video: Waitin' On A Woman. I have to say it is now one of my favorites of his. It's a very sweet song. The beginning shows Brad Paisley's great sense of humor, then it just gets sweet.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I got tears in my eyes at the end when I saw the video the other day. :)
Brad Paisley rocks! :D
Ahhh, what a sweet video! I'm not quite the country fan you are, but Brad Paisley is one of the artists I enjoy, and I loved this one! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment