After Toy Story Mania, we headed over to Tower of Terror. We have only been on it once! We were lucky enough to sit in the front row! I have to say, I love this ride! Too bad it's so short!
We went on the Monsters Inc Ride. I had been on it once. It was cute. No pictures taken here.
Next, we headed over to our Angel game. It was a 1235 game. We don't normally go to DAY games because it's so hot and our seats are in the sunny right field. BUT this day they could possible clinch the AL West. It was warm but not too hot! The game ended long before the Seattle and Texas game did. And we won! They invited the fans to stay and watch the Texas/Seattle game on the big screen. We needed Texas to loose in order for the Angels to become the American League West Champions. And they did.
The game ended about an hour prior to the Victory. The players came out on the field to celebrate with the fans. You can see one of the players grabbed the hose and was spraying everyone! It was funny.
Just look at all the happy faces!
My DH looking on. He hasn't seen the Angels clinch it at home. This is the first time!
I had to get my picture taken too!
And then they turned on the fans and gave them some water love!
We headed home to shower and change and went out to dinner to celebrate also. We treated ourselves to Prime Rib at Lonestar Steakhouse. We rarely eat red meat, let alone prime rib. It was a nice meal. We enjoy the Country Music they play while dining. It reminded us of TN!
Until next time...



3 comments:
No, no, no... you're supposed to be raising your arms and screaming on Tower of Terror! LOL. :-)
Woohoo to the Angels! It sounds like you had an amazing day. Thanks for sharing it!
Way too Brave...I would never get on the tower of terror - scared I would loose my shoes or something! Looks like a WONDERFUL day - well spent! LOVE all the RED!
What a fun day!!!!! Did you just get your haircut there-it looks cute:)
Post a Comment