Monday, September 15, 2008

Flying High

Last year at this time, I was fortunate enough to be able to fly over Orange County. This was a once in a lifetime thing. I flew over Orange County via helicopter. Here are some of my favorite pictures.

Before we took off!


Flying along the coast in Newport Beach. Those tiny things are surfers.


Newport Beach marina.


We made our way to Anaheim. I had to see the Big A. No game this day, they were away.


Yep, California Adventure.


Here is one of my favorite places, Disneyland! I love this picture. I think it's one of my favorites. Look at the Matterhorn.


Thunder Moutain


This was so cool. I did feel a little sick towards the end. We were circling for about 20 minutes. I was done after that. My trip lasted about two hours. This was one of the coolest experiences and I will never forget this.

6 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WOW! These are some AMAZING pictures!! Have you ever thought about matting them and framing them for home? ESPECIALLY Since these places are such great pieces of your's and Robert's FAVORITE spots? and I LOVE that pic of you in your "gear"!

Angela said...

Cool pictures! I bet that was awesome, but I don't think I would be that brave. :)

Bashful said...

I *love* these photos! And the Matterhorn is my favorite, too! That experience must have just been *WAY* beyond cool!

Pam said...

Great pictures Louisa! I love Candi's idea too!!! I was hopping on to see if you had any NY pics up-thanks for the e-mail with them-how fun and I cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are back though cause we missed you;)

Shel said...

Love the pics! How soooooo waaaayy cool! Did you actually do the flying and the photography...at the same time? LOL

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun is this!!! Sooo cool!!