Here we are in our ride vehicle, ready to go with our fashionable 3-D glasses!
I am Player 1 and DH Player 2. He is very competitive. Notice his HIGH score but my accuracy is higher! It doesn't matter, I suppose. He still has the HIGHER score!
Cute Mr. Potato Head in the store after we got off the ride.
We wandered on a couple more rides and over to Disneyland before heading back home. It was nice to go back there after being away for a few months.



3 comments:
No no no... accuracy is *way* more important than score. (My hubby way out-scored me, too - but like you, I beat him in accuracy, LOL.) I love this ride! 20 minute wait isn't bad at all - I've been hearing reports of some insanely long lines. So glad you got to check it out!
okay Brandan would be so jealous! Toy Story has and probably always be his favorite movie!! If i tell him he will scream to get there!!
I know A is too little to go on this, but she would love seeing all the characters!!!!! She loves Toy Story! If you were protecting me-I would want your accuracy over Robert's, lol.
Post a Comment