Here were are on the way home from the shelter.
After we got home, she explored the whole downstairs, which isn't much. We followed her and played with her until she conked out in her new doggie bed and started snoring away!
Here is she, looking so cute, even with that super long hair!
And look at us now! One year later! (self portrait, can ya tell?) She is so precious and I can't imagine our lives without her. As I type this, she brings me her toy to play!



4 comments:
jolie looks so happy :)
WOOOOW! It's been a year already! I can't beleive this little family so precious together that it has been a year already!!
Awww, this post was sweet! She has grown in a year! So glad you guys adopted her and are so happy with her!
Hooray! I'm so glad you took the plunge, and I just LOVE all the photos you take of her. She's just so cute, and she completes your little family so well. :)
Post a Comment