P.S. - Here I am, early Christmas morning, with my new gift!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Keurig
This morning, I am sipping a cup of coffee from my new Keurig Coffee Maker. This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts! Coffee is ready in seconds! I have lots of varieties of coffee to choose from! A strong cup of coffee is what I need to get me going this morning! If anyone is looking for a single-cup coffee maker, I highly recommend Keurig!
P.S. - Here I am, early Christmas morning, with my new gift!
P.S. - Here I am, early Christmas morning, with my new gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks really big! :) A good cup of hot coffee sounds good.
YUM! in less than a minute! WOW! You have got my attention!
That is cool! Does it take the little pods? I miss my morning cup of coffee now that I am not feeling sick!
Post a Comment