"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Our words are powerful indicators of our thoughts and our thoughts shape our reality. When we complain, we draw to us negative things because we put out negative energy. One of the most important things we can do is to learn not to complain.
Scientists believe that it takes 21 days to form a new habit and complaining is habitual for most of us. This BRACELET is a powerful tool to remind me of how well I am creating my life with positive intention.
We are having "A Complaint Free World" at my work. Most of us agreed to wear these purple bracelets. I am starting Today! Here are the rules:
1. Begin to wear the bracelet now, on either wrist.
2. When you catch yourself complaining, gossiping or criticizing , move the bracelet to the other arm and begin again.
3. If you hear someone else who is wearing a bracelet complain, you may point out their need to switch the bracelet to the other arm: Just don't make it sound like you are complaining they are complaining. Simply point it out.
4. Stay with it! It may take many months but when you reach 21 days, you will find that your entire life is happier, more positive and more abundant!
So, I am staring today. I wasn't at work Wednesday when everyone else started and I wasn't sure yesterday if I was going to do it but I think it will be a positive thing....so, I will be putting this bracelet on today!
If you are interested, here is the info:
A Complaint Free World, inc. is a non-profit organization which provides Complaint Free purple bracelets and other materials to help people affect positive change in their lives. For more information on the Worldwide Complaint Free movement visit our website at: www.AComplaintFreeWorld.org.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW! I really would like to look into this! Thanks so much for providing the link - we will have to talk more about this!
Post a Comment