Friday, January 23, 2009

Something Scrappy

I was able to get another layout done. I have been neglecting my nephew's album. These pictures are from JULY! I found the perfect paper to use. I got the mega pack of Scenic Route: 100 sheets....thanks to my Hard Core Girls! I am determined to not buy any more scrapbook paper until I use up a lot of what I have.

I love his sunglasses. He looks so cool!


Another doggie picture! Jolee got groomed! She looks fabulous!


It's Friday.....most of you are getting ready to enjoy your weekend as I head into work! Happy WEEKEND!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

He is getting so big! Love that SR argyle with his big smile! Jolee looks precious, too!

Pam said...

Love that picture of Jolee! Love that you are scrapping again too!!!

Bashful said...

Oh gosh, I got so behind on blogs! You've been busy scrappin', I see - cool new layouts! I enjoyed reading all your latest news! Congrats on more cooking! (And if you have any easy meat-free recipes, I'd be interested.) :-)