Thursday, March 5, 2009

DONE!

I am done! It feels good to complete something. I have finished my NY album. 22 pages. Although, I can't post them now because I have not uploaded them yet, but they will be posted by next week. It's been a busy few days off and now it's time for bed. I just wanted to share this picture with ya.

This is the face Jolee gives me when I am scrapbooking or at the computer. She wants attention and won't go away until you pet her or pick her up. What a sweet face, who can resist that face with that tail wagging? Not me. (And this slows down my scrapbooking....not that I need to get any slower)


And here is a page from my last batch that was already uploaded. I can't say I am extremely happy with it. I saw the sketch on Scrapbooks Etc. website and it didn't turn out how I envisioned it. Oh well...it happens!


Very tired...must go to bed.

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

You must feel so good to have this album complete! It is one of my favorite feelings!

I know that look on Jolee's face - Can you imagine what it looks like when B&A give it to me?! I don't think I would be lucky enough to catch it on film!

Now I ADORE that last LO - I think that it is a perfect heart and a great way to document your passion for the trip! Maybe if you wanted to add some journaling along the edges of the heart or a list of all the things you saw (in white pen) in and around the heart....?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing your album! Love the LOs! Can't wait to see the rest. And Jolee is a doll, I'd have to pick her up and hug her. :)

I'm caught up on your blog - I'm glad you are blogging. :)

~Angela

Bashful said...

You know, I've "started" a bunch of scrapbook albums, but I don't think I've ever finished one - good for you! And I like this layout!

Pam said...

Good for you for finishing!!!! I know which sketch you are talking about and I think this came out great!!! Perfect picture for the page:) And Jolee is sooooo cute too:) That face would be distracting! Hope you are having a good week!!