My first glimpse from the plane! Who knows if I will ever go back to visit NY, so I just had to include this in the album.
If you know me, you know I love love love Dunkin Donuts! I love their coffee so much, it is delivered to our home each month! We stopped at the first DD we saw! Plus, I was super tired from the lack of sleep the night before (as you may see in the close up picture), I needed this iced coffee!
Last week I may have sent some of you the YouTube video about the Subway ride in Japan. LOL! My friend showed me the video while I made this page. I admit, DH did not shove me quite as much as in that video, but he did push me in! :) WE made it to the game, nice and snug in the subway!
We saw the Broadway show "Chicago". I LOVED it! It is one of my favorites so far! I loved the humor in the show and the music and singing. Great storyline too! ;)
When we got home, I watched the movie within a month. It was entertaining but I enjoyed the musical more.
Off to finish the rest. It's a short album for a short trip. I think I have four or five more pages.



2 comments:
These are just awesome!! I love the design changes on each one, but how the AC pp carries over throughout them all! The plane one is such a good shot! (making mental note to try that out!) The subway was hilarious! I can't believe that at all! I GUESS you will just have to come to Chicago and find out how our "el" train works! hee hee!
So that paper was seriously made for your NY album!!! It is perfection!!! And I saw the play Chicago in college before the movie came out and I have to agree that it was better than the movie!!!
Post a Comment