Friday, March 27, 2009

Where have I been?

It's been three weeks since I posted!

Nothing new to report, work, sleep, exercise, and SHOPPING! That is where I have been! I have been on the hunt for a new dress for formal night on my upcoming cruise. We have three this time. The idea was to get one or two and wear an old one. I spent days trying on dresses and it go to the point where I am tired of trying on dresses!

The first day of shopping I got this red dress along with three others that went back.


The following week, I came home with these two. I was unsure in the dressing room. Another women in the dressing room said this was the winner out of the two. My friend agreed.


But I got home and tried the two on for DH and he and my same friend agreed this was the winner.


I am really unsure of the last dress. I have tried it on several times. It is not something I usually wear but DH likes it so much! He gave me the nicest compliment.

What do you think of the last dress? Honest opinions please. I can keep all three or take the last one back and stick with my plan and wear an older one.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Louisa!!! I love the last dress!!! I love that middle one too. If DH likes it so much, maybe you should keep it? But if you will feel uncomfortable all night maybe you should take it back...or have a few extra drinks that night:P

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I like them all! I think they "fit" your smiling face very well! But you look gorgeous in every pic you take!! I vote to use them all for the cruise!

Bashful said...

I think you are going to look amazing, no matter what you wear. :-) I can't wait to hear your cruise stories, and see some new cruise layouts!

*reyanna* said...

I LOVE the red one. I think that you'd look AMAZING in that dress. What did you end up going with?

Vikki said...

OK so which one did you return? The second one is something I would wear and I just love the third one. And I think you look good in red. So I like all three of them.