Friday, May 30, 2008

Poets & Pirates in L.A.

Wednesday May28th, 2008.

It's been two years since the last Kenny Chesney concert I attended. We went with another couple and had a great time. Seeing him at the Staples Center was quite different than in San Diego. Staples Center is indoors. We are good seats in the PR section, thanks to a good friend that got them for us. However, the sound there was not quite as good. The band overpowered Kenny at times, which was disappointing. I have been to concerts there before and it was the same. We decided this is the last time we are seeing a concert there.


Here is one of Kenny's many tour buses.







LeeAnn Rimes opened for Kenny.



I am not a Laker's Fan but I thought it was pretty cool that she put onLaker's jersey.


Look at the crowd....



Uncle Kracker came out to perform "When the Sun Goes Down" with Kenny.



Kid Rock made an appearance. Here they are singing "Cowboy".

Singing his last song for the night...



Signing a guitar for a lucky little girl!

It was a great concert. I am not going to wait two years for the next one!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

OMG! I am just dying now!! What great seats you had - I love all of those shots! I CANNOT wait 'til the end of June and the CHICAGO date!!! YAY!!!!

Now, we are supposed to see Rimes, Urban, and Luke. Pray for sunny weather for this outdoor venue!!

Can I take my zoom lens? what do you think? hee hee!

Bashful said...

Thanks for sharing the pix - they're great! I'm so glad you had fun! (Okay, I'm a little jealous, too, LOL.)

I think I'll put in some Kenny CD's while I scrap today!

Vikki said...

You did have some great seats!!