Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spoiled...

Jolee got a new bed today. She didn't really need one but it was a good deal. Now she has one for upstairs and downstairs. We took the cushion out of the new one and set it on the couch for her to lay on. Isn't she the cutest? She is so spoiled! But she is so good too.



My dinner last night was just okay. I made a taco casserole. I have been wanting to for a very long time. But...it was a little dry. I will try it again but use more tomato sauce. Does anybody out there have a good easy recipe for a taco casserole?

And we went to the movies today, which we rarely do, and saw Slumdog Millionaire! It was a GREAT movie! The two hours went by so fast! We both recommend this movie!

5 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

she looks so comfy!

Hey, I've never heard of taco casserole! I need more info on this!

Bashful said...

Jolee is adorable! I love this photo! I've been curious out Slumdog Millionaire - will have to catch it when it comes out on DVD. (Sorry, no help on the taco casserole - but trust me, you don't want to come to *me* for recipes, LOL).

Bashful said...

Oh, and I like the little "California Time" clock you have on your blog! It's a cute reminder of the time difference!

*reyanna* said...

Ruby and Amber have way too many beds to count! LOL. I think it's great you bought her a new one. :) Though, their favorite places are still the sofa and MY bed! LOL. She look adorable in this photo!

And I SO want to see that movie! :)

Pam said...

You know I loved Slumdog!!! We are hoping the other oscar-y movies come out soon to video so we can see them!! That is the cutest picture of Jolee!!! Love her blanket!!