In about 10 days I will be seeing him live and in concert! I can't wait!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Congratulations to Kenny Chesney.
The Academy of Country Music Awards were on last night and I am proud to say that Kenny Chesney won Fourth Consecutive ACM Entertainer of the Year. Here he is accepting his award! Congratulations Kenny!
In about 10 days I will be seeing him live and in concert! I can't wait!
In about 10 days I will be seeing him live and in concert! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so like you, kenny all over your space. lol! welcome to the blogging world.
I really dont know why I blog, except to show off my SPECTACULAR photo skills and not get them all bogged down over on SB.com with my wonderful lo's. (seroiously I hope you are busting up laughing right now).
and Im going to have to check back here for more disney photo ideas.
YAY! Kenny won again. You would be so upset if I told you I didn't get to see any of it!
Well, You will have to give me all the info on the tour - so I will know what to look for when he hits Chicago on the 24th of JUNE! I really can't wait to see him at Soldier Field!!
Woo hoo! When I saw that he won, I thought of you first thing...I didn't know you were seeing him in concert-how many times does that make?
Post a Comment