Thursday, May 22, 2008

She loves to go for a ride.


Yesterday my little one went and got all dolled up at the groomer. She looks super cute with her new cut!
Later we went for a ride. I mention the word "ride" to her, she knows what it means and races to the door.
Jolee loves, I mean, LOVES, to go for a ride. It doesn't matter where as long as she can come, she is happy. You can see her smiling here. (Picture taken with my cell phone). I know it's not safe to have her on the passenger seat next to me but I only do this when I go for short rides. I am looking into the harness type seat for her.

Today I scrapped and made a few cards for friends. It's been so long, over a month, since I have done this. I scrapped a new photo from my recent cruise. I only got one layout done tonight. Remember, I am a slow scrapper!



3 comments:

Bashful said...

I love the new layout, and Jolee is so pretty!

(I set up an account, so at least I can leave comments. Not sure yet if I'll actually do anything with my own blog, but I'm thinking about it.)

- Kitty >^..^<

SnapScrapRepeat said...

she looks all comfy and cute! I love her puppy smile!!

Pam said...

That picture is so freakin' cute! She looks so happy!