Friday, May 16, 2008

Yesterday

Today is a hot one. My car tempature read 95 degrees at 5pm when I got home!!! With weather like this, we belong at the beach.
Yesterday I went to Disneyland with Mom and nephew. I might as well use my annual pass since I have one. First we visited CA Adventure and then headed over to Disneyland. He really loves getting his picture taken in the alphabets in front of CA Adventure. (Notice he is not smiling). He was in a bit of a bad mood for whatever reason. I told him he doesn't know how lucky he is to be at Disneyland! We know now to go straight to the Buzz Lightyear ride and that sure brings a smile on his face.


This picture cracks me up. It was perfect, the train was stopped and nobody was around. How often do we get a picture of the three of us? Not often. But he did not want any part of it. He went off to the side and pouted. Ha! The photographer got him in the picture anyways!

After the Buzz Lightyear ride we went on the Teacups. Another favorite ride of his.Ice Cream time! We sat under the shade and enjoyed the ice cream. Then the ducks came and they came awfully close........too close for me. Mom feed them cookies from Joey's snacks.

One of our last rides. We went on Dumbo. Look at his smile. He was totally out of his funky mood. I love this little guy. It was a good day. After all, it is the Happiest Place on Earth!

2 comments:

Pam said...

YAY Louisa! Love your blog-love the header!!!!!! How funny about your nephew too, I'm glad he got out of his funk and had some fun! Love the bottom picture of you 2 on Dumbo!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Love your new blog! The pic of you and your mom with him off to the side cracks me up!