
This picture was taken a few days ago. She loves to sit in my lap while I am on the computer. She is thirteen pounds and is not too comfortable on my lap, so I finally decided to put her bed in my lap first. She seems to like this alot! Some (my husband) say she is spoiled. I say, "She just wants to be close to me".
I am watching Friends tonight. I love the repeats. This episode is the one where Joey gives Chandler a Mr. T bracelet. It still makes me laugh, no matter how many times I have seen it. "Look, we are bracelet buddies". Oh and this is the one where they are watching the Prom video and Rachael finds out Ross was going to take her to the prom since her date didn't show up and Rachael kisses Ross. "See, he is her lobster". It is one of my favorites!



2 comments:
Louisa - I LOVE your blog! Great job!
Yay Friends!!!!!!! I love that one too! You know I have all 10 seasons and we watch them ALL the time. Love that pic of you and Jolee too!!!!!!
Post a Comment