Hello all! I decided to give this blog thing a try. I know, I am a private person and I have been thinking about this for awhile now, should I, shouldn't I, who will really read this? I know I enjoy reading others and seeing their pictures and hearing their stories. So I will try this. For now.
Just who I am.........I couldn't think of anything catchy or cute.....so I chose this. I am a simple person. I don't need fancy or expensive things to make me happy. Small things make me happy. Spending time with my husband, no matter what we do, makes me happy. Listening to great Country Music makes me happy. Spending time with my family makes me happy Scrapbooking my memories make me happy. Taking photographs makes me happy. Cruising the Caribbean really makes me happy. (The picture above was taken in Cozumel on my last cruise two weeks ago today). Yes, I still wish I was there. But I am also happy to be home with the people I love.
I am simple, I am me. This is who I am.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG - YOU ROCKED this out! Perfect title. Perfect beach pic. Perfect artist and song! You are going to knock us off our socks around here pretty soon! I am so glad to have you here!! YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment