I hadn't taken a picture with him in a long time. Here is the very first one. I am surprised it turned out. Of course we still took about 10 more.

I played with this one a little bit. I love the spotlight look.

I made Joey a cake the night before. (I am no baker by any means) He was quite happy with how it looked. I also made a "healthier" version too. (No oil or real eggs)
He made a wish and blew out those candles.
His new toy (Transformers) I got him.
A close up shot of him under the table playing with Jolee.
I can't believe how big he is getting. I wish we lived closer together so I could see him more. He is going to start school at the end of July!



5 comments:
He really is growing up into such a young man! Kindergarten: Here he comes!!!
I love your pictures together - such love and admiration you two have for one another! Looks like you truly enjoyed the day as much as he!
What a good auntie you are! I bet he had a wonderful day!
Great pix! It looks like you both had lots of fun!
You are such a great Aunt!!! Those pictures of you 2 are so adorable too!!
Awwww! Adorable! He's gotten so big! And he's so cute. :) I also love the spotlight photo!
I can't wait to have pics of me with my niece and nephews when I go and visit in TWO AND A HALF WEEKS! YAY!!
Post a Comment