Last week one morning as I was getting ready for work, I took this picture. Jolee looked so comfortable in one of her beds. There is a cubby area under our TV and that is where her downstairs bed is. My thought was: I wish that was me but I have to go to work today. So here is my little dollface, as cute and comfy as can be!
That was me this AM. I got to sleep in a little! I love that on my first day off!
My cruise buddy sent me this last week! I didn't buy it on the ship but she did. I didn't like that I had my hair in my face! It is a cute picture though and the only picture we have taken of the four of us through the ship. I think I will put it in a frame!
Last week when I visited little Brooklyn and Eric, I took this picture! He is so creative and smart! He has quite the imagination! He was pretending he was a car and pushing himself around!
I can't believe this year is half over! Today is the last day of JUNE! I did not keep up with my New Years Resolution: to cook something new every month. I think I stopped in April! After I got back from my cruise, I didn't keep up with it. I will start over in July! Somebody hold me to it!
And because tomorrow is July 1st. I am going to do something different and would love if others would join me! For 10 days, I am going to post 10 things about myself. At the end, I should have 100 things about myself. I am going to do it 10 days in a row! Wish me luck! :)



2 comments:
What a beautiful picture of you guys!! One of these days you are going to be my GO-TO-GIRL when I plan my first cruise!
Little Eric is such a cutie - and so smart! I love watching little ones play and create...their chatter is so awesome!
You brave soul - 100 things? I'm not sure my brain could handle that for me! I'll let you be the brave soldier; and maybe you can convince me to do it!
What a great picture of you guys on your cruise! Your nephew is at the BEST age right now-enjoy it! Of course, your new niece is at the best age too:) Love the picture of sweet little Jolee too.
I don't know about the 10 things in 10 days, esp. b/c I missed yesterday, but I will try to play along. I think if I do 10 lists, that will be easier for me!
Post a Comment