Saturday, June 20, 2009

Introducing Brooklyn...

My first niece was born June 16th. Her name is Brooklyn. She weighed 7 pounds and 13 ounces. I have never held a baby that small, that I can remember. I didn't even hold my nephews when they were first born.



I am a proud Auntie!


To respect Mama, I cropped her out to get a close up of Brooklyn's sweet face.


She is so precious!


She really is a beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to see her again! Tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Awww!!!! Congrats Auntie!! She is sooooo precious, look at all that hair!! Now you get to buy little girl things-yay! They are so much more fun:)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

In all fairness, she is absolutely gorgeous for a newborn! Such color and perfectly pink lips! Congrats, Auntie...now go buy something pink and frilly for your newest Disney princess! You are gonna love taking her there!

Bashful said...

Ahhh... she's adorable!