Saturday, June 13, 2009
St. Thomas
A quick collage I did this morning. This is beautiful St. Thomas. It was a little cloudy/overcast in the morning. The sun eventually came out and it was HOT! We originally tried to go to Emerald Beach but due to Carnival we couldn't get there. We went with our back-up plan: Megans Bay. Our cruisie buddies were already there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Gorgeous!!!!
I really need you to teach me how to lay one of these out! These pics are simply stunning all together - tells such a beautiful story!
Looks amazing! I can't wait to see more! YAY! :D
And I LOVE that photo of the two of you in the water. Adorable!
Did you know that Megan's Bay was voted one of the top most beautiful beaches in the world by National Geographic? That's why we decided to visit there and I completely agree! Love the collage!
Beautiful collage - awesome photos! I so wish I was on a nice sunny beach right now, LOL.
Post a Comment