DH held her for the first time. I tricked him into it. I was holding her for so long and had to go to the bathroom, nobody was around but him and I asked him if he would hold her. He knew it was a bit of a trick...but hey, I really did have to go! This is a close up of her sweet face.
So, she slept the whole time when we were there. The minute we get to the door to leave, she squirms and her eyes pop open!!!
Little Eric adores his baby sister. He points to her and proudly says "Sister". We ask him her name, he says "Broken". So cute! He is admiring her here.
He is pointing to her toes and saying "toes". He is one smart little guy. He was laughing as she was moving around.
So, I did more shopping for Brooklyn yesterday. Mama had no idea what she was going to have and only had stuff from little Eric. I could not resist buying her Winnie the Pooh girlie onesies for her. I came across a little summer flower dress and could not resist that one either. It is so fun to buy for a little girl now! :)



5 comments:
They are both so adorable! It must be wonderful to go shopping for the cute stuff now! Little bows and lacy socks are next, I bet!
She is so sweet!!!! I think she looks so much like her brother! I love how he pronounces her name-cute!!! I love baby burritos ...they sleep so much longer all wrapped up!
Precious! I hope you took lots of pics of DH holding the baby! Use them to show him how cute he looks as a father-figure!!
What a little cutie! And big brother is so cute, too!
She is seriously one of the cutest babies I've EVER seen! Adorable! :)
I love shopping for my nieces too! LOL.
Post a Comment