Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July evening

Our good friends hosted a 4th of July Barbeque at their place that night. It was nice to hang out with friends we don't get to see very often. There were fireworks. It is still legal in some cities.

Here are a few shots of the "display". Notice only the males are hanging around the fireworks and letting them off. Us females stood way back...



I didn't do fireworks when I was a kid, so i have no idea what kind any of these are. :) But this one was pretty cool.


I snapped a fabulous picture of the couple who threw tha bash and she did the same for us. I love this picture!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LVOE LOVE LOVE that pic of you two! See?! You always have the best couple pics! You two are just too cute for words...now how about some of that new SR liberty to match this perfect pic!!!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

For the life of me...I don't know why it marked me anonymous!

rcprncss said...

i thought i had a secret admirer! LOL!

Bashful said...

Awwww... love the photo of you two! So cute!

Pam said...

That is such a cute picture of you guys with the fireworks!!!! You two are so cute!!!!!

Kathy said...

what a wonderful pic of you two! You look like you're having such a great time!!