Here is our picture in the "C" in front of California Adventure!
And I am LUCKY enough to have my very own Reyanna Handstand Picture! I love it! This is a great picture and I am proud to say that I took it!
We walked around some more with our Juice It Up smoothies and came across this HUGE Wall-E. This is for all you Wall-E fans! (I haven't seen the movie yet)
It was a fun day. I wish we could have hung out longer but I will take what I can get!



6 comments:
Love, love, love these photos! And I totally agree - Reya's best handstand photo to-date! And you two look great on the "C"! I wish I could've joined you two! (I want to see WallE, but haven't got around to it... yet.)
Oooh! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like it was a fun day!
The beautiful sunshine and those cute smiles are a perfect match!
I'm so jealous I couldn't meet up with you at DISNEY! hee hee!
GLad you had such a great day!
Cute pictures!!! Aislynn is sitting next to me and is VERY excited about the Wall-E picture, lol. She keeps saying "Where's Eve?"
YAY!! These photos turned out great!! Thanks so much for posting them. Now I need to post mine from the trip. :) Well, all of five that I took. LOL. I was too busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off. ;)
that handstand pic is SO cool! you guys must have had a blast!!
Post a Comment