Thursday, July 24, 2008

Josh Gracin 2004

It's 2008, so why am I bringing up 2004? Because of the second picture. This is for Sarah! I saw her Josh Gracin layout and had to tease her with this! I, too, was a BIG Josh Gracin fan when he was on American Idol. I voted for him each week! I was bummed when he was booted off but I knew he would have a career in Country Music anyways!
In 2004, DH and I went to our FIRST KZLA Country Bash in October! I was so excited about the line-up. Josh Gracin was scheduled first, at 1pm in the afternoon, so we got there early just to see him. He sang the National Anthem. He was awesome! Here he is singing.

Now, this is for Sarah. :) We heard he was signing autographs. I waited in a long line and it was so worth it. I didn't want his autograph, I wanted my picture with him!

Don't you like how we are color-coordinated?

3 comments:

Shel said...

WTG on the color choices! YOu are a great looking couple! LOL Don't tell your hubbie I said that!

Pam said...

LOL at Shel's comment:) Love that you 2 are coordinating!!!

Bashful said...

Wow, how cool is that?!!! I'm not as much into country music as you, but I do like Josh. Thanks for sharing!