Today, I get to visit with a special friend from Texas. I am meeting her later! This makes me happy! I will post more about it later. Hopefully, i will have a picture or two.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Who Needs Professionals?
I finished this layout yesterday. I decided I am going to finally complete a cruise album. Yep, I am. I will start with this year and go back.

Today, I get to visit with a special friend from Texas. I am meeting her later! This makes me happy! I will post more about it later. Hopefully, i will have a picture or two.
Today, I get to visit with a special friend from Texas. I am meeting her later! This makes me happy! I will post more about it later. Hopefully, i will have a picture or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Girl! This is so beautiful! I love the colors that this tropical album is designed in! You rock your style all over these pages and the two of you are SO cute!
Hmmm...How many more pages to go? :)
This layout is so cute! Yup - I agree - sometimes us average-jane-photographers get it better than the pros. (Well, at least that's what I think of my friends' photos - maybe not my own, LOL.)
SOOOO cute! I love the October Afternoon paper, I might have to pull mine out;) That is a great picture of you guys, you look so tan!!!
LOVE this page, Louisa! And love the theme of it too. Isn't it the truth? LOL. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment