I like the sepia better. And I asked Jeremy his opinion, and he likes the sepia better too. There you go... two votes sepia! :) Great picture, by the way! Love it!
i like the b&w i dont think the sepia tone is a good choice for the photo, but its only in terms of the white color ... it looks really yellow on Jollee. i hope that make sense maybe if you can adjust for more of a white than a yellow the sepia can work... :)
Well, this certainly isn't an expert opinion, and I couldn't even tell you *why*, but I definitely like the B&W better. But maybe it depends on what you do with it. If I wasn't seeing both together, I'm sure I'd like either one.
10 comments:
I think I agree with you - B&W is the way to go. I think it does justice to Jolee's pretty coat. oooooh...I think I know what you are planning! Yay!!!
I like the sepia better. And I asked Jeremy his opinion, and he likes the sepia better too. There you go... two votes sepia! :) Great picture, by the way! Love it!
I like the b&w because the sepia tends to make Jolee look "yellow" and sometimes yellow on a pet looks sickly rather than aged. That's MHO! :)
i like the b&w i dont think the sepia tone is a good choice for the photo, but its only in terms of the white color ... it looks really yellow on Jollee. i hope that make sense maybe if you can adjust for more of a white than a yellow the sepia can work... :)
The spotlight makes a difference too...I would keep it. It helps to draw the attention to her and not on the background.
definitely the b&w... agree with Shel on why. what a cute pic, too!
Well, this certainly isn't an expert opinion, and I couldn't even tell you *why*, but I definitely like the B&W better. But maybe it depends on what you do with it. If I wasn't seeing both together, I'm sure I'd like either one.
Well, I'm late, but I like both. So I'm not help either! :D
"no" help is what I meant. :)
I like the black and white, so I'm glad that is what you decided to go with!!! What an adorable picture of her!
Post a Comment