Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st, 10 Things

I had second thoughts about this but I will just go for it.

1- I got married in Las Vegas in 2004.
2- I once owned a house with my mother.
3- I have been working at my current job for almost 4 1/2 years. (Just a few days short).
4- I moved out and lived by myself for only 4 months.
5- I started working when I was 15 years old. (Fried Chicken)
6- Birds scare me. Not the little tiny ones but all other ones.
7- I won a car when I was 15 years old. (Disneyland)
8- I am half Mexican.
9- I don't speak Spanish.
10- I love the smell of Expo dry-erase pens. It reminds me of the 4th grade.

Okay, that wasn't so bad! LOL!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

That is so cool! I can't believe you won a CAR!!! Aren't all first jobs some kind of fast food? (mine was ice cream!)

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! This is all going into a LO, right? :)

Pam said...

LOL at Candi's comment-my first job was pizza! I think this idea of 10 things a day would make an adorable mini album!!!

And I am TERRIFIED of birds too!!!

*reyanna* said...

I'm gonna REALLY enjoy this 100 Things. YEAH!

And a car?! At Disneyland?! AWESOME! What kind was it, and how did that happen?! I want the story! :D