Monday, February 9, 2009

Almost

I almost did it yesterday, my first day that I didn't have to switch my complaint bracelet. I got home from work and showed dh my wrist and told him this is the first day I didn't have to switch my bracelet! He burst my bubble and reminded me of a text I sent him, complaining about someone at his work. Geez! He was so right!

But, at least I am having to change my bracelet less frequently each day. I am not really a complainer to begin with. Wearing this bracelet has helped me cut down. I admit, I haven't been wearing it on my days off. I know that most of my complaining is done at work and probably driving. Yes, I complain about other drivers a lot! That is probably what I complain the most about!

Just wanted to give you an update after my first week of wearing the bracelet, if anyone is interested! :)

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

What a true commitment you have here! Keep at it!

Bashful said...

I think it's so awesome that you're doing this! I so need to get one of these bracelets! (I don't think of myself as a complainer, either, but I'll bet I do it so much more than I realize.) Thanks for reminding me. :-)

*reyanna* said...

Cool! That is so awesome. Now I have to catch up on your blog to see what this is about. :)

Pam said...

I always think you are a pretty positive person...I would hate to see how many times I would have to change the bracelet;) And having driven in CA, I don't blame you for complaining about the drivers, lol. That is funny Robert "caught" you!