We decided not to worry about the "what ifs" anymore. We are going now, no matter what, with our final payment already paid, plane tickets bought and pre-cruise hotel stay and a visit to NYC! Yep, you heard me! Our cruise is leaving from New Jersey this year and we will be there the day before, so we are going to take the train to NYC for a the evening!
I want to share some pictures from my 2006 cruise, which was a Southern Caribbean cruise also. We are stopping at some of the same places along with new places we have not visited.
This is a beautiful beach (near Orient Beach) in St. Maarten. This year we are going on a tour that will take us to Maho Beach. This beach is close to an airport on the island and it's crazy how close the planes come to the beach! We told ourselves if we ever go back there, that is a beach we have to visit! We are really looking forward to that excursion!

I really enjoy the sunsets before dinner.

This is St. John's, Antigua. We went on a hike last time (picture taken after we reached the top) along with a visit to the beach. There are 365 beaches in Antigua, one for each day of the year. This year we are going to an all-inclusive resort for the day.

We are going back to Barbados. This beach is absolutely beautiful. The water is so clear and such a pretty shade of blue and the sand was so soft and white. This year we are going on a catamaran and going to swim with the turtles! Our friends have done this tour and rave about it! Everyone who has done this tour loves it! I have read good things about it! I am looking forward to this day, even though I won't be going back to this beautiful beach.

This picture is taken in St. Lucia. We won't be going back to this island this year but I LOVE this picture of us and had to share. After all, I should include a picture of us in this post! The ship in the background was our ship, The Adventure of the Seas. The ship we are going on this year is identical, not as big as the last two years but I still love the ship!

It's cold and rainy here today. Perfect day to look at some cruise pictures and look forward to some sunshine and warm beaches! The countdown continues...
Off to the treadmill I go....after all, I have to get in a bathing suit soon and in public! Yikes!



4 comments:
Oh how wonderful and warm this post made me feel!! I love the sunshiney atmosphere and you two are always such a cute couple in pics! HOW cool that you get to head back to NYC so soon! Keep up with that countdown! It will be here soon enough!
Yay for vacation countdowns! Thanks for sharing the great pix. I can't wait to see ones from your next cruise! Swimming with turtles sounds cool! :-)
I love how excited you are!!! I can't wait for warmer weather so we can start hitting the beach!!! That gorgeous water reminds me of my beaches here a little! NYC again sounds awesome and so does the turtle tour!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!
You are SO making me want a vacation! I need one SO much right now! Awesome photos!
Post a Comment