Sunday, February 15, 2009

From My Valentine

If you know me, you have probably heard me say we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. It's a made-up holiday where flower shops jack up the price for flowers (Like they do on Mother's Day) and all the restaurants are super busy! There shouldn't just be one day out of the year to be romantic and show your love for that someone special. This should be done every day! So with this in mind, DH and I agreed a few years ago not to give each other Valentine's Day gifts. We usually get each other a card. This year, DH went out of his way and broke the tradition. It started off with a CD I have been wanting waiting for me at the coffee machine. I overslept and didn't have time to make coffee, but good thing I saw it! When I got home from work, DH was waiting by the door with Jolee in one arm and a beautiful Brighton bag in the other! He is so sweet! Here is a picture of my goodies!


He really wanted to get me this necklace so I had it in time for the cruise. I don't go out and buy myself stuff like this. It was a nice surprise!

Here are some more NY layouts. This will be it for now, until I scrap some more!

A collage of Central Park. Very simple page but I do like it.


Yankee Stadium. This layout is inspired by Jackie's sketch. (Looks nothing like it really)


Another collage! I love that feature!


Have a great holiday weekend! :)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

okay collage girl - I wanna know how you are piecing these cute pics together and printing them off! I love what it is doing for your NYC LOs!!!

Pam said...

I am wondering about the collage thing too...are you doing it the way I told you or different? I like how you have the white line separating the pics. What a sweet guy too for giving you those goodies!!! Now where is the picture of your expo goodies:P